Tuesday, May 25, 2010

To Do List

I love a good "to-do" list. I make them every day, for every thing. I am leaving town for two weeks this Saturday and I want to make sure my garden is up for minimal care. Mike will still be here and tending to it, but I don't want my list of things for him to be too much. I'm already going to try and make him transplant the cucumbers out while I'm gone. I hope he doesn't mind.

So, here is my garden to-do list before I leave:
[ ] Chop Knotweed
[ ] Roundup Knotweed
[ ] Thin onions
[ ] Sow lettuce
[ ] Sow radishes
[ ] Sow beans
[ ] Weed side of house
[ ] Weed around peas
[ ] Thin pears
[ ] Thin apples
[ ] Clean up plums on ground

Any bets on whether I get it all done? Weather forecast for Portland is constant rain for the next ten days, so there's not going to be some beautiful spring afternoon when I'm actually going to want to go outside and do any of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment