Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fighting back.

I woke up this morning with a sore throat. Nooooo! Of course this happens three days before I am about to go on vacation. So, I am in 100% fight back mode. I made some tangerine tea, scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast, along with half an orange. I remembered to take my vitamin. If I always remembered I probably wouldn't have a sore throat right now. And I am simmering a make-shift Jalapeno Soup. Ideally when I'm sick I would make a green chile soup, but I don't have any green chiles and I do have about five jalapenos that I don't know what to do with.

....

So, that was definitely a medicinal soup. It was SPICY! But, my head is cleared out and hopefully it will help my immune system a bit. Now for a lot of water.

Side note: Pouring down rain + sore throat = not doing anything on the garden to do list today...

No comments:

Post a Comment