Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Bathroom: Epilogue I

It started pouring in Portland at some point during the day. I work in a room with no windows, so I wasn't privy to the whole thing, but I do know that it was raining when I went to lunch and it was raining the whole way home. For some reason Portland traffic gets exponentially worse in the rain, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense since it is raining all the time. It took an hour today to make it from the office to the vanpool drop-off. Then I had my bike ride home ahead of me.

I invested in a new cycling rain jacket this summer and this was the first time to wear it in a heavy rainshower. I'm glad to say when I got home and took off my rain gear there wasn't a drop of water on me! I'm also glad to say when I got home that the vanity was installed in the bathroom!! Mike had told me earlier in the day that he wasn't going to have time to get it installed like he had planned, so I certainly wasn't expecting it. It was a great little surprise.






Now, just to get the baseboard trim and maybe paint our wall cabinet to match (but I'll take my time on that one).

No comments:

Post a Comment