Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Picture Update.

Today feels like Spring. The sun is shining, there is zero chance of rain and it's a warm 53 degrees. Tomorrow should hit 60. We bought a lawnmower yesterday. I really do feel like a homeowner now. That somehow sealed the deal. So, this afternoon we did some yardwork, and I took some Spring progress pictures.

The indoor sprouts: Broccoli, Onions and Cauliflower.


Mike mowing between the beds:


The radishes are doing great:


Radishes close-up. I want to eat them.


These look like grass, but apparently that's what spinach looks like when it sprouts. Who knew?


My $3.99 rose from Lowe's. It's doing pretty good. There were only about 2 leaves on it when I planted it.


Pea sprouts!!


And, finally, the plum tree. It's starting to get some leaves and it's dropping its flowers. But, the pear tree is right behind. It should burst into flower any day now.


No comments:

Post a Comment