Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sewing Machine Update.

Last night Mike's mom stopped by to check out the sewing machine. She has a clue and has made actual garments on clothing of a real sewing machine! Gee! Anyway, we plugged it in and waiting for the moment of truth--

Free sewing machine WORKS! Very exciting!

I have started going to my company's craft night. They do it about once a month and it is frequented by people such as the head of costume design. So, I know I could get some good instruction there. A new sewing studio opened up in my neighborhood as well and they offer classes. I am a little disappointed that I'm working. If I were still home all day I would have this sewing thing going in no time! I would probably have my first project done by Thanksgiving. Now, I'm thinking my best bet is by Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment