Sunday, October 3, 2010

My country kitchen.

I've really been enjoying my kitchen lately. It's small, but it's functional. I don't have any space to store a lot of things, so they just get left out in the open, but I like it. The last month there have been tomatoes consistently sitting on top of my jars.


I have spaghetti squash seeds drying on top of the toaster oven...



And now I have a bouquet of green onions in the corner.



I finally pulled up some of them that were just getting too large. They have been growing out in the garden since early spring. I planted way too many green onions! These might as well be leeks now, and they were infringing on the new fall bed of cabbage and kale.



I like that my kitchen is always working and full of fresh foods. Up on the menu for tonight: Winter Vegetable Hash.

No comments:

Post a Comment